Sleep during pregnancy is one of the biggest and most common challenges that women mention.
However, she needs to not only get enough sleep at night to rest up, but also get quality sleep because she needs to take care of the life growing inside her.
Here are some quick tips to help a women with good sleep during pregnancy.
1. Try to limit your fluids in the evening when you know you’ll go to bed soon. Stop taking fluids in the evening when you know you’ll go to bed soon.
2. Make sure to limit your caffeine consumption through the day. It is a stimulant and can hamper your sleep cycle.
3. You can get 2-3 soft pillows on your back to help relieve some pressure off the spots that are hurting.
4. Sleeping on your left side is ideal, since it makes it easier for the body to get nutrients to the growing child in your belly. Because your liver is on the right side of your abdomen, lying on your left side also helps keep the uterus off that large organ.
5. Don’t use any electronic screens the last hour of the day. Doing this will help your eyes and brain settle down a bit.
#pregnancy #pregnantwoman #pregnancycare #maternitycare #womenshealth #femalehealth #pregnancy#pregnantwoman#pregnancycare#maternitycare#womenshealth#femalehealth